Key Terms And Conditions Of Hire
- Is responsible for the return of all the equipment provided as part of the hire booking and the cost of repairs or the loss of the equipment.
- Agrees to treat all equipment with due care and to lock it in a safe place, securely if left unattended.
- Agrees to ride only on sealed roads and not to ride on any freeways, highways, walking tracks, beaches or in the ocean, creeks or rivers.
- Confirms they are over 18 years of age.
- Agrees not to change or substitute any part of the equipment.
- Agrees not to clean the equipment before its return.
- Agrees to obey the local laws and the rules that apply to bicycles and cyclists therein.
- Agrees to not ride under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or a medical condition that may make riding a bicycle unsafe.
- Understands and accepts that damage or injury caused to another person or another person’s property is their responsibility, and their responsibility only.
Equipment Rental Terms
The Hirer should be aware that:
- A refundable holding bond of $300 is requested at collection of the ebike. In this respect your credit card will be requested and the bond amount deducted from your account in full. The bond is refunded in full at the end of the hire period, assuming no damage or loss to the equipment arises. As part of this process you also authorise EBike Hire Brisbane to retain the sum necessary to cover any loss or damage to the electric bike hired to a maximum sum of $2500.
- A Late Return fee of $50 will be charged for each full or part hour the equipment is not returned after the return date and time specified.